SPINIXDIGITAL – Video on Demand
SPINIXDIGITAL - Video on Demand
About - SPINIXWEB
Born and bred in Los Angeles since 2004, SPINX Digital is highly respected in the industry and is a step ahead amongst the top websites and mobile application development companies. SPINX Digital is known for it’s expert web development services and creative design concepts. Our mainstay web design services will set your website apart from all of the other competition online.
One thing that set us apart is our approach to design; we take pride in developing design elements that are flexible, dynamic, and responsive, all while maintaining the highest of industry standards. At SPINX Digital – branding is our business, and as one of the best branding agencies, we take care of your brand development and integration. We have helped hundreds of brands exceed their web design requirements by delivering versatility through web design elements and features.
Our team of web designers at SPINX Digital excel at creating customized comprehensive design solutions for every single client we serve. You can expect to receive clear and transparent communication from the beginning of your web design project through til its’ completion. And once your project has launched, we are here to support your continued success online with our web maintenance services, available by request.
- Facing latency problems when the heavy load on the server.
- Facing challenges in automation on Windows instances.
- Require to configure CI/CD pipeline for the automation.
- The major challenge was to deliver the videos with minimum possible latency and ease of management.
- Due to S3 Bucket Naming conversion is in alpha-numeric order, so caching is not done properly in CDN.
- Customer challenges to configure cloud formation.
- Facing issues to upload files more than 1 GB through the application.
- Configured Auto-scaling in windows, to increase performance scale out and keeping costs under control scale in
- To resolve S3 Bucket Naming conversion is in alpha-numeric order and caching issues Lamda function is designed and deployed. It will automatically convert the uploaded file into CloudFront frendly format.
- Same time to convert existing uploaded video, A shell script designed and converted 10TB videos into Cloudfront frendly format.
- Transcoded all videos to support ABR
- Kinesis deployed to get all logs from WAF
- Use Buddy Platform for creating CI/CD Pipeline for windows workload on .Net framwork
- Implement a web application platform for the production.
- All latency related issues solved as such best cloud infrastructure with AWS and Load Balancer usage.
- Caching issues due to alphanumeric character resolved with Lambda and Shell-Script.
- Implement 3-tier architecture.
- Configuration of RDS and MSSQL
- When request is high it scale-out and when load is less it automatically scale-in
- All AWS security best practices adopted so the solution is stable and secured.
- Using R5 high bandwitdh instance resolve the issues of large file (More than 1 GB) uploads.
- Deliver the WAF log in S3 using AWS kinesis.
Some time small part will be difficult to diognized and troubleshoot. In current case
- Cloudfront frendly url (removing all non supported chara from new and existing videos)
- Latency issues for large files.
All issues required carefully detection and test to resolve it.
Windows auto-scaling and CI/CD is also need some extra care to integrate third party SCM.